Out of every pun and play on words I’ve seen on this site, this is the one that makes me so unreasonably angry.
One cup of bunny
- fat women: *gets shit on by peers, media, the fashion industry, products and marketing*
- skinny women: *praised by literally everyone*
- skinny women: *doesn't say shit while fat women are being put down*
- Nicki: fuck skinny bitches
- skinny women: what the FUCK what htE FUCK??? YOU ARE Nt gonna get ANYhwer by shMING ANY body type...we have to LOVE evyer,,,one!!!!1111
It’s not friendship, it’s bromance. It’s not eyeliner, it’s guyliner. It’s not yoga, it’s broga. It’s not just silly portmanteaus, it’s evidence of the hilarious fragility of masculinity.
so sometimes i wake up when having a weird dream and write them down and i just
16th of October 1854 Irish writer, playwright, and poet, Oscar Wilde was born in Dublin, Ireland.
Although he is often thought of as an author he only published one novel, The Picture of Dorian Gray in 1891.
The play The Importance of Being Earnest is considered to be Wilde’s masterpiece and is continually revived. In 2007, a first edition (number 349 of 1,000) was discovered inside a handbag in an Oxfam shop. Staff were unable to trace the donor. It was later sold for £650!
Do it now.
If u don’t wanna snapchat me like i get it but just know I probably look really fuckin cute so